Unrepresented parties may pay filings fees online for individual Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 cases using a debit card or via ACH (electronic payment from a bank account). The online payment program cannot be used for Chapter 13 plan payments to be paid to the trustees.
Unrepresented parties and CM/ECF filers may use the online payment form for copies and certifications. Please review the training instructions (click here for step-by-step instructions) to learn on how to use this free online payment program.
Use the online payment form (click here to access the form) to pay the following fees:
1. Filing fees and installment payments for Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 cases
2. Filing fees for all other documents
3. Requests for copies of documents - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
4. Requests for certified copies of documents - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
5. Requests for record searches - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
6. Requests for exemplifications - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
Please click here for more information about obtaining copies of bankruptcy documents.