Debtors may pay filings fees online for individual Chapter 7, 11, and 13 cases using a debit card or via ACH (electronic payment from a bank account). The online payment program cannot be used for Chapter 13 plan payments to be paid to the trustees.
Pro se parties and CM/ECF filers must use the online payment form. Please review the training instructions (click here for step-by-step instructions) to learn on how to use this free online payment program.
Use the online payment form (click here to access the form) to pay the following fees:
1. Filing fee installment payments for Chapter 7, 11, and 13 cases
2. Requests for copies of documents - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
3. Requests for certified copies of documents - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
4. Requests for record searches - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
5. Requests for exemplifications - Available for CM/ECF Filer to Use
Please click here for more information about obtaining copies of bankruptcy documents.
If you do not know the amount of the fee due or require additional information to make a payment, please call the Clerk’s Office at (312) 408-5000 for (Chicago) or (815) 987-4350 for (Rockford).