Methods of Payment

Bankruptcy Court Fees - Methods of Payment

Payments for electronically filed cases and documents must be made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Over the counter payments can be made with cash, cashier's check, certified check, or money order made payable to "Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court". The Clerk's Office does not accept personal check.

If you file in Chicago send payment to:
US Bankruptcy Court Eastern Division
219 S. Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60604.

If you file in Rockford send payment to:
US Bankruptcy Court Western Division
327 South Church Street
Rockford, IL 61101.